Out of hours trauma care service at Emineo Healthcare Centre, in Budapest!
We specialize in the treatment of home accidents and sport injuries. If you get injured, but your injury is not so serious that you have to call for the ambulance, please, visit us. We are waiting for you with affordable prices, supreme quality medical care in our private clinic in Budapest.
We provide you continuous medical attendance and first aid for a fee on working days and also on weekends at Emineo Healthcare and Trauma Centre, from 0:00 to 24:00.
Trauma centres are crowded also on working days, and they are especially congested on weekends. Patients have to wait for several hours, and it seems an eternity in case of a severe bruise or fracture. We will examine you and provide medical care without waiting, with the help of experienced specialists, up-to-date appliances and other diagnostic tools. We will provide you also after-care and additional therapies, if needed.
A few examples, when we can help you:
sport injuries, hand and foot injuries: fractures, dislocations, sprains, strains, scratches, bruises and cut wounds. In case of limb injuries, usually an X-ray examination is required to get the exact diagnosis. Your injury cannot be exactly diagnosed by a general practitioner at an outpatient clinic, as no X-ray appliance is available there. We are waiting our injured patients with our own proper digital X-ray appliance at Emineo Healthcare and Trauma Centre. When X-rays are done, we provide you with your digital radiographs on a CD.
Home accidents: most common are cut wounds.
Other cases: joint pains, neuralgies.
We give our patients an invoice and discharge notes or an outpatient medical report!
Our specialists, team-mates:
Sólyom András MD, , Hargitai Ernő MD, Tihanyi Dávid MD, Gémes Kristóf MD
If your insurance is valid for casualties, your insurance company may cover the costs of the treatment (in some measure or totally).
The costs of trauma care and other services provided at our clinic can be covered also by a welfare fund. Our clinic is a contracted partner of all welfare funds, except AXA / Prémium welfare fund.
- Basic fee for trauma care on working days 08:00 – 20:00: 28.000 HUF
- Basic fee for trauma care on working days 20:00 – 08:00: 35.000 HUF
- Basic fee for trauma care on weekends and holidays 08:00 – 20:00: 35.000 HUF
- Basic fee for trauma care on weekends and holidays 20:00 – 08:00: 39.000 HUF
- Out of hours surgery for outpatients 08:00 – 20:00: 50.000 HUF
- Out of hours surgery for outpatients 20:00 – 08:00: 65.000 HUF
Further costs (if necessary):
- X-ray examination (per body region) 08:00 – 20:00: 14.000 HUF, 20:00 – 08:00: 18.000 HUF
- Application of a plaster of Paris: 6.000 HUF
- Crutches: 5.000 HUF
- Other bandages, braces (depending on the type of the injury): 10.000 – 35.000 HUF
- ECG: 8.000 HUF
- Laboratory examinations (depending on the requested parameters): 10.000 – 20.000 HUF
Fee of the follow-up examination after trauma care:
- Trauma care follow-up on working days 08:00 – 20:00: 15.000 HUF
- Trauma care follow-up on working days 20:00 – 08:00: 20.000 HUF
- Trauma care follow-up on weekends and holidays 08:00 – 20:00: 18.000 HUF
- Trauma care follow-up on weekends and holidays 20:00 – 08:00: 22.000 HUF
- Patient transport from an address in Budapest to the clinic, or from the clinic to an address in Budapest: 15.000 HUF
If our colleague presumes that your injury is severe or immediate surgical intervention is necessary, or your injury may have additional consequences requiring hospital care or observation, you will be transported to the appropriate medical institution by a private patient transport company or by the Hungarian Ambulance Service.
If your injury requires major surgery, hospital care or observation, please contact immediately one of the state health services, even out of hours. Such cases may be e. g. open fractures, head injuries with unconsciousness, shot or stab-wounds, limb amputations, car accidents and suspected heart infarction or appendicitis.
Further information on state trauma services:
Trauma and medical out of hours clinics are on duty by turns and provide different services for the patients. Please make sure, which institution is on duty on the given day and time of day.
Leading state institutions providing trauma and medical care in Budapest:
Központi Baleseti Ambulancia, 1081-Budapest, Gázláng utca
Baleseti Központ, 1081-Budapest, Fiumei út 17.
Károlyi Sándor Hospital (Árpád Hospital)
Merényi Gusztáv Hospital (Szent István / Szent László Hospital ), Gyáli út
MÁV Hospital, Podmaniczky utca
Bajcsy-Zsilinszky Hospital, Maglódi út
Korányi Hospital, Pihenő út
János Hospital, Diósárok út
Honvéd Hospital, Róbert Károly körút
Szent Imre Hospital, Tétényi út
Jahn Ferenc (Dél-Pesti) Hospital, Köves utca
Szent Margit Hospital, Bécsi út