Manual therapy was developed for the treatment of musculoskeletal diseases without surgery or medicaments.
It consists of two parts: manual diagnostics and manual therapy. After manual examination of the spine and limbs and mapping the condition of joints, muscles and nerves, the therapist uses special techniques to restore proper mobility and movement dynamics.
Manual medicine – as a way of treatment – deals with reversible functional disorders of the musculoskeletal system, applies manual techniques for the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the spine and peripheral joints. It is a complex system of knacks applied in order to restore the function of joints, muscles and peripheral nerves, during the course of which the therapist exerts mechanical energy.
Contraindications for manual therapy include, but are not limited to the followings: tumours, injuries, inflammations, osteoporosis and blood clotting disorders, diseases of cerebral and peripheral vasculature.
Manual therapy should be considered in the following cases:
- back pain, hip pain, lower back pain
- elbow pain, limb pain
- neck pain, shoulder pain
- disability due to muscle disorders
- early stage spinal hernia, discus hernia
- headache due to musculoskeletal disorders
- Manual therapy: 16.000 HUF/session,
- Manual therapy in case of purchasing a pass: 14.000 HUF/ session
- Manual therapy Saturday: 24.000 HUF/session, manual therapy in case of purchasing a pass: 21.000 HUF/ session