Hand surgery deals with restoration of lost functions due to injuries affecting the hand and treatment of developmental malformations.
In which cases should I see a hand surgeon?
- pain, swelling, and restricted motility following injuries of the hand or fingers
- late consequences of injuries such as numbness, swelling, or pain
- tendovaginitis may occur in various localizations and severity
- tunnel syndromes: nerves that run through narrow channels get compressed and it may lead to numbness of fingers, hand clumsiness, decreased grip and pinch strength and muscle atrophy in later stages
- ganglion: tight, non-tender soft tissue lump on the wrist or less often at the root of fingers
- sports injuries of the wrist and hand typically occur following extreme training load in body builders, tennis players and those who do martial arts. Inflammation, oedema and micro-injuries may develop at tendon insertions, muscle-tendon transition zones or where the tendons are surrounded by tendon sheath.
Our specialists offer professional care at our clinic in case of strains, inflammations or any other injuries.
Péntek: 16:00 – 20:00 óráig